The temple is a building for religious ceremony and to worship God. The temple is generally built on the outskirts of a village, in the middle of the city or on Hill Top. There are many temples in different sizes, shapes, locations but among only some of them are built in the Vedic system.
Our ancients built temples not only for prayers but also for building energy where people can transform. Also after coming back from the temple people should sit for a while because the visit will be then benefited. People will get charged after visiting the temple because they are built in such a way like charging place. People should visit the temple so that they can balance and get self confidence in their lives.
The temples are built at the place where the positive energy is more from the magnetic, electric wave distributions from the north and South Pole. First the main idol is located at the center of the temple called as “Garbhagruha” or “Moolasthanam”, and then the temple structure is built. Our Elders used to offer prayers at temples.
- Sanctum (three sides closed) in the temple will increase all the energies.
- Lamps in the temples produce heat energy and gives light in the sanctum while performing Pooja by the priests. The positive energy of the light spreads on the persons who are outside the sanctum.
- Ringing bell and chanting mantras allow the person to concentrate on god and forget all the other problems for some time and to relieve stress.
- Fragrance like burning camphor, incense sticks (agarbatti) gives the energy in a different way.
- A person who visits temple and going near the main idol receives the magnetic waves to his body. Regular visiting the temple will give more positive energy to the body for healthy life.
- Energy lost can be gained by visiting a temple and one gets refreshed.
- The Main idol is placed on the copper plates that absorbs the magnetic waves from earth and radiates to the surroundings.
- The holy water “Theertham”, water used to clean the idol consists of Cardamom, clove, camphor, saffron, Tulasi etc. will increase the magnetic radiations and medicinal values.
- Devotees are distributing holy water as a source for magnet therapy.
- Clove protects from tooth decay. Saffron & Tulasi are mouth fresheners.
- Theertham is a blood purifier and energized water so it is given as prasadam in temples.
- In some temples men are not allowed to wear shirts as this gives more positive energy.
- Women have to wear more ornaments when visiting temple because the metals will absorb more positive energy.